Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a involving some of your reasons you should have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look into.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that irrespective of how good an idea you may think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an image that they agree this would definately be profitable. Below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may surely have a full-line of services not seeking add much more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your the distribution. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to monitor you on paper.)
6. Possess too many similar providers that information mill flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea draws a small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Revenue sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or inventhelp caveman commercials was overloaded with significantly information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and want to find out if they should go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what is definitely on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea well and don’t need a clue who other sellers is in the market.
12. You sent a procedure that is strictly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing compared to what isn’t too far off out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online a single of those InventHelp Invention Service posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down based on that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and possess a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, whenever they participate in a quick look on your patent they make it a point it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly following due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, and it was poorly written and also cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, to ensure that you they can expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they never look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for that year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t want to consider the risk of being the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are just a few belonging to the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to yourself and understand your market, how to patent your put in that market and do your part to make yourself as marketable as it can.